Monday, May 7, 2007

Yoga for the Mind


(image from nowandzenlodi.com)

Something that I've been trying to get more into lately (and I even got my boyfriend to take a class with me, which he really enjoyed!) is yoga! Yoga is really relaxing, but REALLY hard at the same time - it's so much about strength, flexibility and balance.

There's actually a yoga studio in Pacific Beach that offers free yoga classes on Sundays here in San Diego. I found out about the class through one of my brides, who said that she takes 4 classes a week after someone commented on her toned legs. This studio also offers surfer's yoga, which my boyfriend was all over, and would like to try the class out. :)

I think everyone should try a yoga class at least once! Some beginning classes are harder than others, but it's definitely worth trying!
|

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi. I am sorry to bother you, but I was just wondering if you would like to exchange links with my green site www.downwithbasics.com
If you have time, can you please take a look and if it is to your liking, you can contact me at webmaster@downwithbasics.com
Thank you very much for your time
Sincerely
Lara